Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript follows APA style (6th edition) for manuscript, references, and figures; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript is fully anonymized.
- The manuscript includes an abstract of up to 200 words.
- During submission, in step 3 (Metadata) the field "In Browse Lists" should be checked for all authors
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your information for contacting you related to your role as author, potential reviewer, or editor (as applicable). Your registration information will be retained for inviting you as future reviewer unless you ask us to delete it. The information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.